Are Paid Surveys Legitimate? Find out the hard truth…
It’s gotten to the point that you can’t outrun all this talk about getting paid for your opinion. Trust me, I understand the negative stigma you may have against surveys or anything online at that.
All people seem to say is that the web is full of lies and scams which isn’t entirely false. But not everything you come across isn’t some elaborate setup to waste your time. In fact, survey companies are the real deal.
They have a legitimate purpose to exist.
Are Survey Companies Legitimate? Maybe this will answer your question!
How do you think the world is able to progress and get better with products. It’s because the companies you love are getting feedback from the consumers.
For instance, your favorite brand of Soda might be Coke. Coke would probably team up with a popular panel such as Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, MyPoints or maybe Vindale. Those are all popular ones you likely heard of at some point.
As a member of a panel, you may be asked what you like about their brand. There might be a chance that you have to write a full explanation which could lead to some easy money in your pocket. Not always will it just be like that, it gets exciting at times when they offer to send you free products.
PineCone Research is the #1 Panel for Getting Products
The products you get in the mail usually haven’t even made it in-store, meaning you’re getting an exclusive sneak peek and get to have an opinion in the future of that product. And yes, you get to keep the product with no catch while also receiving payment for your review. Pinecone is the best to go with if you’re looking to get products in the mail.
They are strict who they let in. In fact, you need an invite link just to sign up.
But you get the point, survey companies have a real purpose!
Paid Surveys Provide More Than Questionnaires
Companies try to make it fun and offer a variety of ways for users to get paid other than taking surveys. None of it is hard work either, just quick easy cash. It’s not much money but it’s definitely too easy to pass up
Here are some of the cool features you may see on a panel
- Get paid to watch videos. Most companies offer the feature to watch short 30-sec videos. I know that it sounds silly. Advertisers are just trying to get more crafty on how they get their ads in front of you. There is something known as ad blindness. When you’re looking at your favorite TV show, and a commercial comes on, you usually change the channel or walk around for a little until it comes back on.
- Get paid to shop online. Yeah, this might come as an odd surprise. But some survey sites actually give you the option to get paid for shopping. This is known as rebates or cash back. Basically, you get a certain amount of money back into your pocket. It sometimes can range up to $5 back. Now $5 alone isn’t much but over time, it does begin adding up. Some websites that I know that allows this is Inbox,, Dollars, Swagbucks, and Points.
- Play Games. I will be 100% honest with you, this feature is practically useless most time. You earn maybe 0.03-0.10 gaming on these websites. Not exactly sure what value it adds, but it’s there and actually pays. I think they do it to keep people on their website for longer which probably increase the chances of you taking more surveys that day.
- Check emails. They will periodically send you emails to read. Most of the time you are not obligated to do anything with the emails, except open them.
How Much Can You Expect to Earn?
If you’re still asking yourself are paid surveys legitimate then maybe this part should clear things up.
There are people all around the world waking up to real payments
Like this lady here…
She made a total of $50 working with the company Vindale Research.
Depending on the company your working with will determine how much you can earn per survey. Some places pay up to $50 per survey, these companies are a little harder to get into but can be possible.
The standards for most panels are around $0.25- $1.00 per survey. It’s not much but it adds up. If you’re really serious about maximizing your earnings then join several companies.
Paid Survey Sites Allow You to Earn More Than Cash…
I want to talk about some of the things that will be redeemable as payment for most panels out there.
- Gift Cards. Not all survey companies go by a cash system. Some actually give you points that you can save up to redeem for a large variety of gift cards. They have them for big places such as Walmart, Target and hundreds of other places. If you’re not looking for a specific place, you can just get a visa card where you can use your earnings anywhere
- Physical prizes – They’ll have a huge variety of products you can work towards getting. I have seen gaming systems and even big 50 inch TV’s in the past. Simply take surveys every day and watch your points stack. Once you got enough, go get that TV with your points or whatever it is you’ll be eyeing at the time.
- Donate – You will sometimes have the option to donate your earnings to a charity of your choice. If the survey company does allow this, then they will most likely take care of the details so that all you’ll have to do is choose the charity.
- Raffles – Or you can turn in your points for raffle entries to win all kinds of prizes such as electronics, gift cards, kitchenware, and even big cash winnings. The chances of winning cash are slim, but it still can happen.
You may still be wondering if paid surveys are legitimate. At some point, you just have to to give it a try. It’s not like they charge you.
On top of that, it takes literally only about 30 seconds to set up an account.
Also, there are websites that try to take advantage of unsuspecting individuals. They will talk about how you can earn 100s a day from giving your opinion. And they will try to charge you money to join. It’s fake and stays away.
Hope you enjoyed the article. Hope to see more of you on DollarCop! Also, if you want an actual blueprint to building an online business, click here.